Everything you need to know about running A/B tests with Splitly.
- Which type of Amazon accounts and products does Splitly support?
- Why is there missing data in my test results?
- How does Splitly communicate with my Amazon seller account?
- How do I interpret Splitly test results?
- What fields can I test?
- How long does an Amazon A/B test run for?
- What I can and cannot do during a test
- How do you find a winner?
- Which test goal should I choose: conversion rate, sessions or profit?
- What is listing control and why do tests fail?
- is it possible to do an A/B test on a product while running Profit Peak?
- How can I verify tests are running correctly?
- Can I edit my test after it has started?
- Profit Peak Advanced Settings Guide
- Which marketplaces does Splitly support?
- What does the void option do?